Sunday 17 June 2012

cross stitch parrots,butterflies


I have so many bed sheets, pillow covers which are embroidered with the Matty work/counted cross stitch. Matty cloth is also called as Aida.

Here it is.........
matty work
 



This embroidery is not done by me. This is done by my own aunt. She has done more embroideries like this.
The bed sheet design is here. Sorry i am little poor in photography.

matty work

Here I am attaching few pictures of designs for cross stitch work which i am collected through net.


 I have big collections of designs from net... there are many cross work design books are available in the market also. So collect those and make embroidery. 

plz feel free to publish your feelings through ur comments

4 comments:

  1. Useful information shared.. I got good information to read this article, thanks for giving us nice info. Fantastic walk-through. I appreciate this post.
    baby crib sheets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your content seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I’m not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with internet browser compatibility but I thought I’d post to let you know. The design and style look great though! Hope you get the problem solved soon. Thanks
    luxury sheets sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to thank you for this great read. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    bed skirts

    ReplyDelete